PATH4 combines the convenience of studying at local campuses with a more traditional 4-year experience. The program offers you a seamless transition from NEMCC to an Ole Miss-Booneville or Ole Miss-Tupelo program with exclusive benefits—including scholarship and financial aid advantages—while you complete courses at both Northeast and Ole Miss.
Here’s what makes the path
- Northeast and Ole Miss academic advisors coordinate to ensure your degree completion for Path4.
- As a Path4 student, you qualify for special scholarships in addition to a variety of awards available at each campus.
Financial Aid Packaging
- As a Path4 student, you may combine your Northeast and Ole Miss credit hours for federal financial aid benefits.
Joint Services, Organizations and Activities
- Take advantage of student services, student organizations, and campus activities offered by both Northeast and Ole Miss.
- At the end of the program, as a Path4 student, you obtain NEMCC associate’s and Ole Miss bachelor’s degrees with the opportunity to pursue graduate degrees in the future.